Knit Along With Me
Name:
Location: Hazlet, New Jersey, United States

Married, 4 children, 11 grandchildren. Most important thing to happen lately - I found out I have two brothers and a sister in Texas - hurray - I'm not an only child anymore. I've met them and love them all. I now have nieces, nephews, and GREAT nieces and nephews. God is good!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Happy Days Are Here Again

pure wool from Uruguaypure wool from UruguayMy most favorite person in the whole world just came to my house THE FED EX MAN! Four boxes from Uruguay - whatever could they be??? The suspense is killing me - wait a minute while I go open one. What a surprise - it's YARN! See their little faces peeping out. It's very good yarn though - no crying or whining. They did tell me they want to go to their permanent place of residence though, since they were not all adopted by me. Now, I can't tell you who adopted them - you know - what with being shipped from a foreign country and everything. There's definately some undercover folks involved and I wouldn't want to blow their cover (we all know how those secret agent types can be!) I guess if they read my blog they'll know their "shipment" has arrived.

5 Comments:

Blogger ~Jody said...

OH your so lucky! Pretty wool form a forgien country! Too bad none of it's for me :(

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coming out from undercover - is it as beautiful as we thought?

9:23 PM  
Blogger The Knitter said...

Hey Knit N Things - I can let you pet it this weekend :-) This is sooooo nice, really, really nice. We really must get you enough yarn to start another bin - the first one needs company :-)

11:56 PM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

Lookie there, knitter, you have comments already! I think that one tote qualifies as a stash.

2:28 AM  
Blogger ~Jody said...

Only if you get me another closet to put it in too!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home