Knit Along With Me
Name:
Location: Hazlet, New Jersey, United States

Married, 4 children, 11 grandchildren. Most important thing to happen lately - I found out I have two brothers and a sister in Texas - hurray - I'm not an only child anymore. I've met them and love them all. I now have nieces, nephews, and GREAT nieces and nephews. God is good!

Friday, February 03, 2006

100% Pure Wool

100% pure wool swatch
I swatched the yarn from Uruguay - I'm getting 4.5 stitches/inch and 6.5 rows/inch on size 6 needles. It is very nice to knit with but the dye does come off a tad on your hands. Like Manos, there is no true solid. This is black which I intend on mixing with another multi-color from the same vendor. Now if I can only find the book with the patterns in it I'll be a very happy knitter, since I ordered enough to make four sweaters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home