Knit Along With Me
Name:
Location: Hazlet, New Jersey, United States

Married, 4 children, 11 grandchildren. Most important thing to happen lately - I found out I have two brothers and a sister in Texas - hurray - I'm not an only child anymore. I've met them and love them all. I now have nieces, nephews, and GREAT nieces and nephews. God is good!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

mohair/nylon blend
Cascade Indulgence
OK - I swatched some stash yarn 'cause I wanted to see what the pattern looked like for MS3. The bright pink is Cascade Indulgence (which I realized afterward I would need another skein to use this yarn and sent out an SOS to some groups). The cream color is a mohair/nylon combo I got at Stitches last year and I like it better than the Indulgence. I have one more yarn to try but since swatching is REALLY on the bottom of my list for knitting it will have to wait until tomorrow. Comments, anyone, comments???

On a happy note, my favorite guy in the whole world showed up again and he delivered the last of the 100% pure wool so all you secret agents out there - get ready and we'll set up a secret drop. I can't guarantee that I'm not under surveillance so we should be careful with this one. I just love these clandestine operations, the anticipation, the intrigue, the suspense - will we pull it off without getting caught? I don't want the knitting police to arrest me!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger sheep#100 said...

I like the hot pink Cascade Indulgence better! It is so happy and springtime.

5:48 PM  
Blogger ~Jody said...

I'm holding judgement for the other yarn to be swatched.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home