Knit Along With Me
Name:
Location: Hazlet, New Jersey, United States

Married, 4 children, 11 grandchildren. Most important thing to happen lately - I found out I have two brothers and a sister in Texas - hurray - I'm not an only child anymore. I've met them and love them all. I now have nieces, nephews, and GREAT nieces and nephews. God is good!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Almost All Better

OK - it's over a week since my machine was infected! They had to do a reinstall of the operating system and most of my programs DON'T WORK! I've been busy since Sunday afternoon reinstalling everything - good thing they're all licensed :-)

I'm plugging away on Lady E - I'm soooooo ready for her to be finished. I enjoy doing this immensly but after 36 rows and still a few more to go - I just want it to be done.

I'm up to the second clue on the mystery shawl 3 - this will never be finished at the end of the knitalong but that's ok. It's really a nice shawl.

I'm experimenting with the magic loop method - I cast on two socks on one circ and it seems to be going ok. That Frolicking Socks knitalong I have listed will have to be extended to next year for me LOL. Just too many irons in the fire right now.

Poor, poor Eris - no further along than I was before.

As soon as I get the computer fully functional I'll post pictures of everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home