Knit Along With Me
Name:
Location: Hazlet, New Jersey, United States

Married, 4 children, 11 grandchildren. Most important thing to happen lately - I found out I have two brothers and a sister in Texas - hurray - I'm not an only child anymore. I've met them and love them all. I now have nieces, nephews, and GREAT nieces and nephews. God is good!

Friday, February 10, 2006

Update on MS3

Ok - I REALLY do know how to knit. No wonder those swatches looked a little funky! There's a mistake in the pattern! More later after my knitting meeting this afternoon. Since we're expecting snow tomorrow in our neck of the woods I need to get my fix today. (See how easily I can justify going out to knit.) We probably won't get much snow - haven't had any to speak of since we started buying Jeeps and have a trusty snowblower sitting outide begging to be used LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home