Knit Along With Me
Name:
Location: Hazlet, New Jersey, United States

Married, 4 children, 11 grandchildren. Most important thing to happen lately - I found out I have two brothers and a sister in Texas - hurray - I'm not an only child anymore. I've met them and love them all. I now have nieces, nephews, and GREAT nieces and nephews. God is good!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The unthinkable

The unthinkable happened! My computer managed to get itself infected with a very, very nasty virus/trojan. Even with Norton System Works and Spy Sweeper - it still managed to hijack my desktop, infect hundreds of files and render my machine virutally unuseable. No internet connection and I didn't dare open ANY emails - I hope that it didn't hijack my address book (not likely since I use Incredimail but ya never know!). So - $280 dollars later I have it back but not for long. They didn't reinstall my Spy Sweeper AND when I go to My Display I can't do anything - no wallpaper - no themes. I paid an extra $80.00 for "911" service - otherwise it would have been 4-5 days. For that kind of money this things should be spinning like a top! NOT! I have to take it back tomorrow morning and they're really gonna hear from me.

So - you'll have to wait to hear about my SEX last weekend and other stuff!

Later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home