Knit Along With Me
Name:
Location: Hazlet, New Jersey, United States

Married, 4 children, 11 grandchildren. Most important thing to happen lately - I found out I have two brothers and a sister in Texas - hurray - I'm not an only child anymore. I've met them and love them all. I now have nieces, nephews, and GREAT nieces and nephews. God is good!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Update

OK - I've got most of the software loaded. Unfortunately, I had to reinstall Win Fax Pro - when I did it deleted all my fax numbers and sent faxes. This is NOT a good thing for unemployment. Do you think if I show them my repair bill they'll believe me? Perhaps I can get a bunch of my friends to attest to the fact that I was among the missing for days and days. BTW - I want to thank those of you who called to be sure I was OK - really, I mean that! It was so thoughtful.

On the knitting front - well, I'm frogging back a few rows on my mystery shawl - I must have been half asleep 'cause it ain't right LOL.

Hubby goes in for surgery on 3/27 so I'll probably be among the missing a few days that week also. He took very good care of me when I had my hip surgery so I'm certainly willing to do the same for him. It's arthroscopic knee surgery (torn cartilage) same day. Gee, wait a minute! I was in the hospital for almost two weeks and by the time I came home I was pretty much able to get around for myself. Oh well - he's worth it :-)

You can amuse yourself with this while you're anxiously awaiting my next post. I'm also adding another of my favorite blogs which I'm sure will not make some folks happy but hey - it's what makes the world go 'round :-)

More tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home